1. The opinion of a registered architect on the feasibility of your project. I will provide you with an expert opinion on the potential opportunities and risks with your project.
2. I will provide you with an outline briefly detailing the rooms, sizes, orientation, and energy aspects of your project
3. Discuss potential solutions in outline form
4. Discuss the look and feel of the project
5. Discuss the planning viability of your project and how to proceed forward with your project from the discovery phase
6. Provide an outline construction costing for budget usage on your project based on your program requirements.
7. Discuss the opportunities and limitations of the site
8. All travel prices are included for projects within 30 miles of Auburn Maine.
9. Production of a report detailing the findings from our discussions
10. Report will include a schedule of services that I think are likely for your project and a proposal from Mottram Architecture to help you move forward with your project.
Should you choose to move forward with Mottram Architecture, the cost of this consultation will be credited towards the total project design costs.
The purpose of this feasibility study is to help you precisely understand the requirements for your project and give you valuable advice and recommendations to move forward with a timeline and a budget for your design project.
The cost of this service is $750.00. Please contact us today to schedule your feasibility study!